One of the most entertaining and educating things on TV, it brings together every week 4 comedians to deal with general knowledge questions - pretty hard ones at that. Points are awarded not for right answers, but for the most interesting and funny replies.
So, this week, they had a segment called "what's sold on this web site?" and here are some sites, with unfortunate names:
- therapistfinder.com - is it for finding rapists, or therapists?
- whorepresents.com - find out which agent represents certain celebrities, or buy gifts for your favorite ...?
- penisland.net - get yourself a nice pen, or a nice penis?
- expertsexchange.com - I've been using this site for years, and never thought of parsing the name differently (expert-sex-change)
- speedofart.com - is it speed of art, or speedo f...?
PS: Stephen Fry is one of the most talented and educated comedians out there. He started with Hugh Laurie (another talented comedian, now playing Dr. House on TV) a little show called "A bit of Fry and Laurie", continued with him to "Jeeves and Wooster" (highly recommended, if you like P.G. Wodhouse - and even if you don't) and is now presenting QI on BBC (with fellow comedian Alan Davies) and writing an entertaining blog (here's his take on the iPhone).