There's really no connection between the links, other than their obvious tech appeal and that I found them funny.
- 10 types of programmers you’ll encounter in the field - ouch! This one is too close to the real world. If I recall correctly, type #9 - Mediocre Man - a developer who does just enough to survive and can never be fired - used to be called Klingon in the past. No, it has nothing to do with the Star Trek alien race. It comes from "cling-on" - a person who just won't let go .
- The Warning Label Generator - will allow you to generate useful, and funny warning labels:
- What do profile photos on social networks really mean?
- Just a funny thing I read about a guy commenting on the low level of developers in his R&D organization: "when you pay peanuts, you get monkeys" .
- Despite what it claims, this site - what to do in an emergency - has nothing to do with Homeland Security.
- If you really want everyone to hate you, try one of these 32 ways sure to tick people off.
- The Evolution of the programmer - sad, but true. We start with Basic, we end up writing documents and boring emails about TPS reports (Office Space reference - if you haven't seen this movie yet, stop wasting your time here and go watch!).
- Courtroom quotations - If even half is true, we're in trouble...
- And finally, all of the 6 Rocky movies in 5 seconds. I pity the fool!
(This link is dedicated to my friend Mr. T - get well soon!)