Here are a few non-connected thoughts and points (you'll have to excuse the quality of the pictures, I was using my Blackberry to take them):
- The Residence Inn Bellevue was a nice hotel to stay at. It's only 5 months old, and the suites are brand new, with LCD screens, new furniture and appliances, and nice views (which I'm sure will be less dreary in the spring). And an entertainment room with computers and Xbox 360s. I got to play Halo 3 on the 52" plasma with surround sound. Cool.
- Speaking of Halo 3, here's a snap I took in the parking lot:
- I was a bit surprised to see this sign posted all around my customer's office:
Until I started seeing these crossing the road, :
Hard to believe these creatures brought down that UA plane in NY a few weeks ago. Should we watch for them crossing, or should they watch for us flying?
- Nothing funnier than noticing the towel in your hotel room, 6000 miles away from home, is made in Israel:
- Finally, a tale of two doors. I was looking for the stairs. I got to a side corridor and saw this:
Coming from the wrong side, you may think the right door is the stairway, and walk straight into the ladies room .